First of all, HAPPY PATRIOT DAY from this gun-toting lover of America! And a continued thank you for the many people who gave their life 11 years ago.
Onto the rest...
When we have to bring dessert to our FFA fundraisers, I usually go to my trusty ol' Pinterest board for desserts...it usually doesn't let me down. Last time I made Snickerdoodle Blondies, and this time I opted for Cheesecake Brownie Bites.
If you want the recipe you can click the link above. It's long, and I really don't feel like making you guys read through a whole recipe if you're not into that stuff. It's cool :)
MY REVIEW: They tasted GREAT. However I was lazy and used a box brownie mix instead of making my own. Mostly cause I just didn't have time to go to the store and I already had a box brownie mix on standby in my cupboard.
So what did I think? My best piece of advice for this one is to spray the CRAP out of your mini-muffin pan cause these suckers stick really easily. And wait until they are completely cooled; maybe even put them into the fridge. What I found was that I tried to get them out of the muffin tin too quickly, and the brownie and cheesecake came apart on most of them.
After this failed, I tried lining regular size cupcake tins with a liner and bake it that way. That worked pretty well, but I would probably spray the liners just to make them not stick as much.
Either way, they tasted amazing! I'll make them again, just adjusting a few things.
I'm starting to scour Pinterest for good recipes to make for fall time, like this pumpkin spice whoopie pie with cream cheese filling! YUM!






Could you not share so many delicious recipes?? These do look really good though! I guess I'm going to have to turn to pinterest for some recipes. I have a lot pinned but, I haven't tried any yet.
ReplyDeleteI'm drooling over here!! How YUMMY! I must make those asap!
ReplyDeleteYum o yum I want some. I so wish I was your neighbor
ReplyDeleteI made a breakfast muffin like this on Saturday and had the same problem! It was cream cheese and sugar on top and homemade brownie mix on the bottom, but they completely came apart. Tasted good, but not so pretty...
ReplyDeleteI love pumpkin anything! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteI have recently discovered Pinterest and these look AMAZING!!!!!!!! Box brownie mix is perfect in my mind too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Holy yumminess!! I love cheesecake brownies!!
ReplyDelete