Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Montana Bale Trail

I tell you what, these cow people in Montana know how to do some pretty amazing things...like make things out of hay bales. While Facebook stalking my husband, I saw that he posted a link a couple weeks ago of a thing called the Montana Bale Trail. Where farmers and ranchers make things out of bales of hay, and then the public votes on them.

Here are some of my favorites:





I got all of these pictures off of the Montana Bale Trail Website.

I mean, aren't these people cre-HAY-tive?!?! Sorry, couldn't resist!

To view the rest of this year's entries, please visit THE MONTANA BALE TRAIL VOTING page!

*****************************************************************************

In other news, I am now a trucker's wife...




My husband and I bought this semi truck and a grain hauling trailer to do just that-haul grain. He's going to do that as a job along with farming and selling machinery. It's something that is flexible enough for him, and will be a good investment for the future. I mean, who doesn't love being their own boss?? Once we get the whole setup together, I'll take some other pictures to share with you all.

Wish us luck in our new adventure! And have a happy Tuesday friends!


4 comments:

  1. Those hay bales are so neat, I couldnt even of thought to do anything like that.
    Congrats on the new truck. My kids love to ride the the worker while they haul grain and of course the blow the horn all the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! That's pretty funny!!! The Angry Birds one and the Waldo one are my favorites!! Cre-HAY-tive....you kill me!!

    Congrats on the new job!!! Sounds like Patrick is going to be one busy boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bale sculptures are AWESOME! My personal favorite...the margarita glasses....
    Congrats on the purchase! Always "exciting" to have a new venture.
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! There is a place out on the main highway here that does a little western town out of hay bales! It's neat too! Yay for a new big truck! That will big a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete