Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Feeling Crafty

For some reason, I've been feeling really crafty lately. All of these cute things on Pinterest, the holidays coming up (yes I went there!), I've been feeling like I want to make something...or bake...or paint my bathroom. SOMETHING! I got all of these off of my Pinterest boards, which you can find HERE!

Here are some ideas I've been thinking about for crafts:

Don't know about you guys, but I have some of these ugly tins laying around that I could make something nice out of.





This one's not really a craft, but just a good friggin idea. I need to do this since I'll start wearing my scarves here pretty quick.

This looks cute and easy...possible Christmas gifts for friends? I'd probably add some wire to the top to hand, and maybe some raffia to spice it up a little.

Ahhh, who doesn't love a wine cork project?!?! I might have to drink a little more to get enough corks though. Ok! Done!

Easy peasy, super simple, and perfect for Fall. Why not? I actually have a bunch of cream-colored candles leftover from my wedding, and this would be a great way to use some of them.

As for baking? These things have caught my eye recently:
 
Mini pies made using a muffin tin-I think I might do this with apple pie!

Carrot cake cookies with cream cheese filling. 

Pumpkin whoopie pies! These look SO good!

Salted caramel shortbread bars

Halfway to heaven peanut butter cookies-I'll be making these this weekend!

Salted caramel shortbread bites with dark chocolate topping.

Have you guys done any fall baking or crafts lately? I'd love to see them!

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your crafts! The monogrammed one is a great idea for Christmas gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok, i ordered some stuff offline today so i could get a headstart on my christmas presents for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum!!!! Seriously, those last caramel shortbreads look amazing!!! I haven't really gotten into the holiday baking spirit yet since it's still like 100 degrees outside, but we are planning on making cinnamon rolls on Saturday. I can't wait!! :o)

    I have been saving wine corks for like 5 years now. Eventually I'm going to do something cool with them, I just haven't figured it out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all awesome! I hope to do some baking this weekend - as it's going to be rainy and cool.
    Crafty...ahhhh - does scrapbooking count? ;) I have been knitting and need to get some holiday sewing projects going.
    Pinterest is amazing!

    ReplyDelete