So here she is, in all of her glory!
What was supposed to be a 5-hour round trip drive to get it, turned into a 12 hour round-trip drive with an overnight stay in a shady hotel in Devil's Lake, North Dakota. It was a pretty drive with lots of trees and small ponds/lakes, so it wasn't too bad. But it made for a loooooong day yesterday!
So the next step in this process, naturally, is to name this beast. Patrick put it on FB yesterday and asked all of his friends what he should put on the cab...the answers were quite interesting...
1. Black Betty
2. Hack Attack (because our last name is Hackley. Go ahead, stalk away).
3. Chicken F**ker (that was from my sister, and yes our family is entirely inappropriate)
4. Hello Dick! (from his best friend, because that's what he calls him)
5. Big Bertha (from my other sister)
6. Creeper Sleeper (my dad!)
7. Thumper
So...I know you all are a creative bunch, so what are your suggestions?!?! I would LOOOOOOVE to hear them!
***************************************************************
In other news, I told Patrick how much you guys enjoyed reading his answers and he was excited! He said he would blog once a week! But then he said, "Well you have to type the shit, I'll just tell you what I want to say." Nice. And then he said, "I would love to be on your blog more. Cause I'm gonna be honest, usually one of your blog posts during the week is pretty boring."
UMMMM, 'SCUSE ME?!?!
Apparently my blog is boring on at least one day a week....whatevs :) I know not every post is going to be as riveting as some, and to be honest, some days we just put something random up because we don't feel like typing a whole freaking story. Am I right, or am I right???
So, from now on, I vow to try and be more interesting :)





Hahahaha....I'd go with Hack Attack! That's hilarious!!!! It took me a year to name my truck. I think you ought to get to know her a little better before you decide to pick a permanent name. :o)
ReplyDeleteYay for a Patrick feature every week!!!!
WOW! Boring? Ummmm....I'll refrain from further comment. You know how I feel about your posts. :) I look forward to his posts - complete with him typing...
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...name the truck. Black Beauty was my first thought. I can't wait to see what the chosen name is.
Hugs!