Ok, so I promise I'm not a blog snob and purposefully not respond to all of your sweet comments.
It's more like I'm just lame and can't figure out how to do it!
I could reply below in the comment section, but you would only see the reply if you subscribed to my comments (which let's face it, takes a lot of time if you do that for every blog).
Here's what I do: When I publish a post, I go down and click on "Comments" at the bottom of the post. Then I click "Subscribe". The comments then go to my gmail inbox, where I can read them.
PROBLEM: I go to hit "reply" to the comments in my inbox, and EVERYONE says "no-reply blogger". But I know for a FACT that they are NOT a "no reply blogger." I really want to be able to reply back to the nice comments, but apparently can't figure it out.
So....blog friends. Tell me what in the heck I need to do so I can comment your sweet asses back.
Please and thank you!




I just get an e-mail for every comment that I get on each post. Then, I just reply back to their e-mail. I sometimes run into them being a "non-reply" but, not often. I've never had to subscribe by e-mail though like you mentioned above. Hope this helps!
ReplyDeleteGo to your blogger homepage and then hit the "More Options" drop down in the middle kind of toward the top. It's between the picture of the pencil and the "view blog" button. It will drop down options. Hit "settings". Then go to "Mobile and Email" and in the "Comment Notification Email" box, type the email you want it to come to to alert you that you have new comments!
ReplyDeleteThen it will email the comments directly to you and you can just reply from your inbox :)
Yep...what Lacey said! :o) That's the easiest way to do it since I don't know anyone that goes back and checks a post they've commented on to see if the author responded. :o)
ReplyDelete