Ok, so I actually did this post last night from my Ipad, tried to post and it wouldn't. So now, I got on my computer this morning, and apparently the post didn't save AT ALL. I'm going to try my best to re-create this post from memory!
As I was lounging in bed last night, I told Patrick he should help me with a blog post. A post about what my readers should know about me. He didn't really want to at first, and then responded with, "If I do this, you have to give me a three and a half minute massage. Five if it gets outta control." Ok dear husband of mine, you're on!
P.S. He curses like a sailor and is very inappropriate in real life, so I had to tone down some of the answers.
So here it is friends, some things my husband thinks you should know about me:
1. She makes our house a home.
2. She sh*** more than I do.
3. She laughs like Betty Rubble.
4. She is a perfectionist when it comes to getting ready in the mornings. But she always makes sure she looks nice. She is beautiful.
5. She is a f**king amazing cook.
6. Her family means the world to her.
7. Some days it takes her foreeeevvvveeeerrrrrrr to pick out her clothes.
8. Sometimes when I go to wake her up in the mornings, her boob has fallen out of her tank tops she wears to bed. (Thanks dear, thanks a lot).
9. She drives like Morgan Freeman in "Driving Miss Daisy."
10. She takes really good care of me.
There you have it my blog friends and family...the things that you NEEDED to know about me! LOL. I'm sure you'll sleep much better tonight, now that you know all of this.
And what do you think? Does Patrick need to make another appearance??? Perhaps, some things you all should know about HIM?!?!





HAHAH Those answers were so Patrick. Yay for more guest appearances from him!
ReplyDeleteI love how he added a bunch of sweet things along with funny. You usually see hubbys on here posting embarrassing or just funny facts, but I can tell he really loves you so much! Have a good day!!
ReplyDeleteIs a massage code word for something else? Because Cory would require a lot more than a massage if I asked him to help me blog... ;o)
ReplyDeleteI was seriously dying at some of his answers...especially the one about your boob falling out of your shirt!!! Bahahahaha! What a typical guy...you ask him to say nice things about you and he talks about your boobs! :o)
HaHa Im loving this and uhhhhmmmm yeah um sure he wanted something else to go with that massage lol
ReplyDeleteHahahaha, I LOVE this. So cute of you to include him in the post.
ReplyDeleteOmg, my boob always pops out when I wear tank tops to bed. Oops!
This is hilarious. Hilarious! Love the one about your boob fallihng out of your shirt. So funny he thought that one needed sharing. :) He definately needs to make more appearances!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Ahhhh hahaha! Sure, a massage ;)
ReplyDeleteI love that he mixed in some sweet things. I love your short hair in that pic. I laughed out loud at the sh** comment.
I just found your blog, ahahaha this post made me die laughing!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! What a fun post to read - I can only imagine you two talking through it!
ReplyDelete