-That chevron pattern craze that everyone loves...I hate it.
-I get mad reeaaaaallllyy easily. I go from 0 to 60 in about .2 second. I instantly want to punch a person in the face if they make me mad.
-Sometimes I don't feel like brushing my teeth at night...so I don't.
-Sometimes if a blog post looks too long, I'll skip it.
-And on that note, I don't even read some of the blogs I follow, because sometimes they are just exhausting to listen to.
-I cuss A LOT when something gets me fired up.
-It makes me furious when people interrupt my singing when there's a great song on the radio.
-If someone pinches me on St. Patrick's Day because I don't have green on, I usually punch them back.
-Apparently I have an anger issue (my mom used to tell me I had anger issues when I was younger).
-If you don't know me or are meeting me for the first time and know me through a mutual friend or family member, don't hug me. I have a thing about people getting into my personal space.
-I like shopping for lingerie, but hate wearing it.
-Sometimes I will deliberately NOT like something, just because a lot of people do. I'm not a bandwagon jumper.
-I have avoided making friends since moving to our small town, because I think it takes too much work and I can't seem to trust people. I'd rather spend my time on the friends I already have.
-People ask me all the time, "What's wrong? Why aren't you smiling" because of my facial expression. I tell them, "Nothing, this is how I look." It happens A LOT.
-Maybe it's because my good friends tell me sometimes it looks like I have "f**k off" stamped on my forehead :) LOL
-I like to eat peanut butter on my nacho cheese Doritos.
-I once entered a dance off with my best friend at a gay club in Dallas. We got second place...but only because the girls on the other team took their shirts off. Hey, I have morals people.
THE END!





lol...ahh Nicole...you are refreshing! some people do go on and on...i just can't..i don't have the energy!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are just awesome!! I'll not to hug you when or if we ever meet! Ha!! I'm a hugger!! :P
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE peanut butter and Doritos!! Best combo ever!! I also love strawberries with Ranch!
Girl I can total relate to most of these. I just am so thankful that I found your blog I look foward to your posts I know you are going to make me chuckle
ReplyDeleteShall I start telling you how many of these are SO ME? While reading, I seriously thought I was reading about myself. We're pretty much the same person, LOL.
ReplyDeletePeanut butter on your doritos?!
ReplyDeleteAnd I get really annoyed when I'm singing and someone interrupts me too...good thing I'm single and there's hardly someone around to interrupt :)
So you have anger issues? I didn't notice. You must not want to punch me in the face very often.
ReplyDeleteI like to put Nacho Doritos on cream cheese bagels. Weird, definitely, but it tastes good! I also agree with like 98% of these! Great confessions!
ReplyDeleteWere you angry when you wrote this one?! There's a lot of punch-mentioning in here... :o)
ReplyDeleteI busted out laughing at your comment about your natural facial expression!! :o) People always think my sister is surprised because she holds her eyebrows so high naturally. Cracks me up.
Chevron is so ugly. Especially when it's on a whole wall.