Friday, September 7, 2012
Freakin Friday!
Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, thank you for today. That it is Friday, and we all get to unwind a little bit after today. Amen.
Can I get an amen?!?!?
Friends, I am writing this post on Thursday, and let me tell you, today has been NUTS in my office. I work at a Drug and Alcohol outpatient treatment office...and boy were there some crazies today. Just use your imagination.
ANYWAYS....I'm going to get on it!
FLIP ON!!!
...to being out of the office ALLLLL of next week!
...to things falling into place, despite the fact that you thought they would fail.
...to cool nights and mornings...hellllooooooo fall!
...to all of you amazing bloggers who read this and still comment, even though I haven't been the best about commenting on your posts! I'll get better once things slow down, I promise!
FLIP OFF!!!
...to realizing that I haven't posted any pictures of my summer adventures on FB, but I've posted most of them on this here blog :)
....to the vehicle that I'm driving for my work trip...an 8 hour drive....and the radio doesn't work. EFFFFF. BTW, it's a 1996 Chevy Lumina. Be jealous! That's what happens when you work for a non-profit...takes a special kind, I tell ya.
...to me being lazy and not wanting to blog or post pictures.
...to everyone else that gets to enjoy Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
...to feeling like I go to the grocery store too many times during the week. I always spend more than I need to! Dang it!
...to the 3-day weekend last weekend. I mean, I loved it and all, but seriously I have been so "off" this week trying to figure everything out, which day it is, and which was is up!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend! I'll be back Monday with a recap of what Patrick and I did for our anniversary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Friday!! Where are you heading on this 8 hour excursion?
ReplyDeleteAre you off work all next week?! I'm jealous of your fall weather. It was still 95 and humid today. We will only get our 3 days of fall in November right before winter starts. :o/
ReplyDeleteGirl, I totally understand the grocery store thing! I am only allowed to go on Sundays when Cory can be with me or I'll buy about 2/3 more food than we actually need. I'm trying to get better about this...
She's coming to my city!!!
ReplyDelete