Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 9 of 11

Today was day 9 of 11 working days in a row for me. That may not be a lot to those of you who might have two jobs, but for this 8-5, Monday through Friday gal, it's starting to get to me. This academy is pretty intense learning stuff, and it today was the hardest day yet. I've been venting a bit on my blog this week about a certain situation going on at the academy, and I want today to be a little more fun. So I have some fun little tidbits for you.

1) On Monday the 12th it was my parent's 30th wedding anniversary :) Here they are on a trip to Glacier National Park a couple years ago. I sure do love them :)



2) You know that awfully wonderful show Bachelor Pad? Well, I watch it....the season finale was on the other night, but I didn't have a chance to watch it since I was doing work stuff on Monday night. I go onto facebook on Tuesday, and one of my cousin's facebook status said, "My coach just won Bachelor Pad 2 on ABC!" Sooo...apparently Mike Stagliano is a high school volleyball coach in Saugus, California...and he coaches my cousin. How random is that?!?!?!

3) I hope you guys don't get sick of hearing about my niece...but it's now less than a week until I get to see her!!!! She loves smiling for the camera, and she told me she can't wait to see me :)

She loves going on camping trips already!


This is what she did when her mom told her I was coming to visit next week!


And seriously, does a baby get any cuter than this?


Hope those leave you with a smile :) And if they don't...well...you need to go pray to Jesus. Tomorrow's Thursday-that means one day closer to the weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your niece is freaking adorable!! That's really cool your parents still enjoy those kinds of things together still. I'm sorry you've had to work so much lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bachelor Pad!! I am so happy Vienna and Kasey didn't win! Your niece couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to give your parents a hug! :o) Is that weird?? They look like the happiest, most still in love couple!

    And your niece...oh the chubby cuteness!!! No wonder you're so thrilled to see her. I bet she's the kind of baby that never cries. I hope you can make it through the last few days!!!

    ReplyDelete