Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, September 30, 2011

Flip on! Flip off!

I haven't done one of these in awhile, and I'm gonna tell ya, I'm pretty excited about it!

Flip On:

1) Flip on to the weekend! I've already got my 40 hours in for the week as of last night, so I'm just doing a little work at the office today, then checkin' out!

2) Flip ON to the show Dexter. I know I'm a little behind the times on this one, but my best friend told me about it and said I would like it. I watched the first couple episodes online (from the beginning) and am hooked! I have the second disc at home with the next 4 episodes calling my name for this weekend.

3) Flip on to my awesome dad! It's his birthday today! 53 years young :)

4) Flip ON to my MIL who drove to my house last night at 9:30 p.m. to bring me spaghetti to eat. I got home at 9 p.m. after a 13 hour day of work.

FLIP OFF!

5) Sooooo....I'm super cranky this week....I think it's PMS. TMI? Too bad! It's my blog and I'll write what I want! (See, there it goes again!) Geeeeesh....

6) Flip off to bad gas mileage. I've been driving our Bug the last month, getting 27-30 mpg's. I drove my truck this morning cause I haven't driven it in about a month. I look at the average mpg...13.3! WOW, does that super suck. But I've got kick ass wheels and tires, and my truck is beautiful so who cares. I also had chrome door handles put on too. Here's a picture of the beauty, taken in the spring. Her name is Shania...like Shania Twain.

7) Flip off to the mountainous pile of laundry I came back to after my trip. I've done 5 loads so far and have another 3 to go. You'd swear there is more than 2 people living in our house.

8) Flip off to having to clean the combine this weekend. It needs to be cleaned from all of the chaff (wheat dust), and any dirt/yucky stuff that got on it from harvest. This thing is literally as tall as my house, and half as long. It's gonna take both hubs and I about a half a day to clean it. YUCK!

9) And lastly...Flip Off to Netflix. It needs to be called WTF-FLIX right now. Me, like a lot of other people, do not like change. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I'm interested to see how this whole transition goes to Qwikster or whatever dumb name they gave the movies-by-mail site. I am signed up for both streaming online and DVD's by mail, because I can watch them online in town while I'm here, but my internet at home isn't fast enough to download them, so I have to get them by mail. So what they're saying is, I'll have to visit two different websites, depending on which option I want. Awesome. NOT.

Ok peeps, hope you have a GREAT weekend! And for those of you attending homecoming at Montana State University, GO CATS!!! Wish I was there with you all celebrating :) Have fun and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment