Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, September 26, 2011

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hi everyone! I know, I know, it's been awhile....with my crazy work schedule the past 3 weeks, any time I had to spare, I spent it with my loved ones :) I know you'll all understand that! There have been LOTS of things going on here in Eastern Montana, so just bear with me and I'll get you all updated asap!

For those of you who are my friends on FB you already know this, but I learned how to drive one of our tractors! This is practically monumental! Only took me two and a half years :) Not gonna lie, it was pretty scary. But after awhile I got the hang of it. All I had to do was move one bale of hay, and then drive it from our house to the farmyard.



Hubs followed me on another tractor and took this picture. Good thing there's not a lot of traffic on this road!


I think it's pretty brave of him to let me drive the tractor...guess it's a good thing we carry insurance on it!!

2 comments:

  1. haha thats pretty awesome. congrats on your tractor driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you!!!! You look ADORABLE driving that tractor! That thing is HUGE - the wheels are like the size of a house!!!

    ReplyDelete