Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Baby is Growing Up!

Our little Smoke was a TINY pup when we first got him the end of July. (The first picture I took of him is on the right). He's growing up to be quite the little handsome man! He's VERY smart too. When we went to teach him how to sit, it took about 4 tries and he knew what to do....which was WAY shorter than our other dog Harley! It took Harley about a month to get it down. We took Smoke out around the cows, and he was scared of them, but in the spring when he's bigger he'll start chasing them and herding them. He still gets along with the cats and tries to play with them, but he's a lot bigger than they are now and I think they feel terrorized by him.

Well, to avoid feeling like one of those blogs where all they talk about is the milestone their child reached for the day, I'll just show you the latest picture of the cute little fella. (Not that those are bad blogs, but they just aren't interesting to me at this point in time :) )


Seriously, isn't he the cutest?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm passing you the Versatile Bogger award!

    Go check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my freakin goodness! that is the cutest picture ever. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness...he still looks a lot like a puppy!!! Just not as little as the picture on the right. What a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete