Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, September 2, 2011

Flip on, flipping off.

I hope all of you lovelies had a wonderful week! It was pretty good here over at Prairie Princess, and going to get even better when I leave work at noon today, run some errands, and go home and take a nap :) :) Soooo, here we go....

1) FLIP ON!!! To those gorgeous flowers my honey gave me for our anniversary! They're still sitting on my desk at work and are still beautiful!

2) Flip ON that I only have one more full week of work in the office before I do more traveling...back to Tacoma, Washington and to Helena, Montana...

3) And did I mention that I get to see my niece after my trip to Helena?!?!??! YIPEEEE!!! In case you forgot how cute she is, here ya go:


4) Flip ON to hubs FINALLY taking me to eat at his Habachi grill that I've been practically begging him to take me to. Tell you what, it didn't disappoint!

5) Flip ON to almost getting all of our hay hauled for the winter. No, I didn't really have anything to do with this, but all the guys are in a good mood when it'd finished being hauled into the hay lot.

HOWEVER....

6) Flip OFF to the weather that is too cool and wet to get any combining done. That means our wheat is still in the fields...which means it's not ready to sell and make money! We just need it to be hot for a liiiittttttle longer. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

7) Flip Off to having to wake up twice a night with the pup...I love him dearly, but I'm only getting about 3 hours of consecutive sleep each time. That makes for one tired gal!

8) Flip OFF to getting paid 2 days ago and having to pay bills...why can't those darn things just pay themselves!!! We had to fill up our propane tank...if you guys think paying your heat/ac/power bill is bad, just remind yourselves that I paid $475 to fill up our propane tank :) Oh joy!

9) FLIP OFF to that game on Facebook where people put how many weeks they are and what they're craving! It's one of those cancer awareness things or something and it definitely tricked me into thinking several of my friends were preggo. Then I saw my older coworker who I KNOW is done having kids put that as her status, I figured out that it was a game. Have you guys seen this one?

10) And finally, FLIP OFF to those damn nachos that I'm probably going to eat too many of tonight! There's a restaurant in Culbertson that has these amazing nachos, and we're going there tonight for dinner. Help me resist the temptation!!!

Hope all of you wonderful people have a GREAT THREE-DAY WEEKEND!!! YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't flip off the nachos. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all the good things! Praying for a little better weather for a little longer. Also agree with you on the game. I played last year about the bra colors you're wearing that day, but I could only imagine my Grandpa or D's Mom logging into fb and seeing a status like that, they'd freak. Hope you had a good weekend

    ReplyDelete