So apparently I should have looked at the 10 Day Challenge a little closer...I would have found out that day 7 was 4 BOOKS, not 4 FILMS...hahaha. So instead, you got 4 films and will get 3 books. Here goes...
1) I already featured this on my blog a little while ago, but I SERIOUSLY cannot get enough of it.
This is THE most amazing cookbook I have ever come across. This woman moved from the city out to the middle of nowhere on a ranch and started blogging about it. (Sound familiar!?!?!!) The recipes in this cookbook are her favorites, and what she most often makes for her husband and family. These recipes are the epitome of MAN FOOD, and I guarantee if any of you are cooking for a man or a crowd, these recipes WILL NOT disappoint!
2) This one is not really a book that you read, more like a record book:
This is where we write down the number on the cow's ear tag, and the number on the calves' ear tag when we tag them. For some of them who don't have tags, some of them I have names. My FIL actually writes down the cows' names in the book! I love it! hahaha. We use this book to keep track of who belongs to who, and it helps get them sorted back into pairs after we split them up for branding. If a calf gets with the wrong cow, the cow most of the time does not let them eat. And we need to get our calves as FAT as they can be so we get more $$ for them at the market!
3) The last book is something that I enjoy reading....
What??? It's a book, right???







Hahaha! Good choices...I'm loving the record book. Can I get a copy of that?
ReplyDeleteI've seen her other book (the pioneer woman) and crazy that yesterday when I was in town I bought her cookbook on amazon.com!
ReplyDelete