I learned this weekend about a show on National Geographic Channel called "Frontier Force." It begins tonight with an episode called Frontier Force:
Auto theft, drug overdoses and trespassing grizzly bears are all in a days work for the Montana police serving in "America's Final Frontier" and NGC rides shotgun for the entire trip. A woman is severely injured in remote mountainous terrain, where first responders take hours to reach her. Police suspect that an Iraqi war vet needs psychiatric evaluation instead of jail time after a fight, and a man pulled over for drunken driving claims its his constitutional right to drive intoxicated.
While I am excited that Montana was chosen as the place to film a TV show, here is the REAL treat...
The second episode of the show airs after that...it's called Frontier Force: Trailer Tricks....and part of it takes place in my TINY little town...here's the description:
NEXT PRIMETIME AIRINGNEXT PRIMETIME AIRINGNEXT PRIMETIME AIRINGTUE SEP 6 10P TUE SEP 6 9P TUE SEP 6 8P TUE SEP 6 10P TUE SEP 6 9P TUE SEP 6 8P From the wild streets to the Wild West, Montana law enforcement officials face it all, including extreme weather, a suspected prostitution ring, and drunken gunfire. When a freak spring snowstorm leaves families without water and power, deputies must trek through 10-foot snowdrifts on rescue missions. Elsewhere, a hysterical landlord calls the police on some tenants that turned their Winnebago into a "massage parlor." And officers respond to a dangerous shootout in a residential neighborhood.
SAID PROSTITUTION RING happened in my little town! Of less than 1,000 people!!!! I heard about this happening a couple of months ago, and now apparently it's on national television. Welcome to my corner of the world friends....enjoy, I guess???
INTERESTING.....I wonder who the pimp daddy was?
ReplyDeleteHOLY COWZA!!! I HAVE TO WATCH THIS! Prostitution in Culbertson or in Sidney??? Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteCulbertson...makes the story even better! There is a campground where a lot of the oilfield workers live. Word at the diner was that these women were going around knocking on doors of the guys staying in the trailers, giving massages with "happy endings." I feel as if we should have a virtual viewing party tonight...I'll keep my phone on so we can text and pop some popcorn! LOL
ReplyDeleteHahaha...aren't you just so PROUD? ;o) That is some pretty crazy stuff. I'm totally into show like this too. I may try to catch this one tonight. Have you ever seen Police Women of Memphis on TV? It is sad that I have watched that show a handful of times and twice seen someone I knew or knew of. Embarrassing.
ReplyDeleteI completely forgot about that! Some guy that is friends with me on facebook from my MSU days posted a status saying he was on the show. He is a cop in whatever area they are filming this.
ReplyDelete