Here is all of the ingredients of everything I made:
Here is the complete list of things I made:
- Pumpkin rolls
- Sugar cookies
- White chocolate cranberry cookies
- Toffee brittle
- Peanut Butter cookies
- Macaroon kisses
- Almond brittle
- Banana bread
- Chocolate zucchini muffins
- Rice krispie treats
This was after the first 5 things were done. In the very back is the peanut butter cookies, with the banana bread wrapped in tin foil in front of them. The rice krispies in the back right, the white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies in the front left and the almond brittle in the pie pan:
A much smaller pile after I've use a lot of the ingredients:
A close-up of the white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies:
The sugar cookies and toffee brittle in the front:
And the chocolate zucchini muffins and macaroon kisses:
Putting them all together, I realized I was going to need more than one tray, and ended up with all three!
Tray one:
Tray two-in the center row you can see the pumpkin rolls..they were by far my favorite thing I baked! And tell you what, they are GOOD!:
Tray three:
And all together. Yes, this is a lot. I used four, yes FOUR, pounds of butter for all of this!:
I'll be back tomorrow to share the recipes for all of this stuff. You can wipe the drool off of your face now :)




I AM SOOOO DROOLING!!!
ReplyDeleteLexie said she's on her way to your house! ;o) You are a machine, Nicole!!! I can't believe how much baking you did!! I can't wait to get the recipe for the chocolate zucchini muffins!!! Maybe since the word zucchini is in there I can pretend it's good for me. :o)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness..all of these look so good!
ReplyDelete