FLIP OFF!
- Flip OFF to the guy in the pickup that drove in the slush right next to me and sprayed it all over my clothes! Seriously?!?! There was NO oncoming traffic, you could have gone in the other lane.
- Flip off to the oil change in my Bug that cost $90...yeesh! Apparently it takes some special oil, and they had to change the air filter...yikes! I thought it was only going to cost about $35.
- Flip off to the friends who call themselves your friend, but never really seem to make the effort. It's really hard when you are the only one making the effort, time and time again, and get nothing in return.
- Flip off to the crazy shoppers that injure people or pepper spray other shoppers in the face to get the toy they want for their kid. News flash: If you're doing these sorts of things for your kid, maybe you shouldn't have them! Doesn't sound like you're too great of a role model.
- Flip off to the STOOOPID heater and windows at my office. It's an old building, and if you put your hand next to the window you can feel the cold air blowing in when it's windy outside. Awesome. Oh, and the heater doesn't work half the time either. How am I supposed to be productive?!?!
FLIP ON!
- FLIP ON!!! To holiday baking!!! I do this every year and am SO excited to do it this weekend. I'm going to go CRAZY with it and make a bunch of stuff I've never done. I'll be blogging about it next week, so you'll get to see all of the yummy stuff I make :) :) :) And thanks to my Aunt Lisa-who reads this blog :)-for her yummy recipes! I'll share them next week when I post pics...ok here's a teaser: pumpkin rolls, macaroon kisses and white chocolate craisin oatmeal cookies...and there's more where that came from!
- Flip on to my annual work fundraiser that I help put on...we raised almost $10,000 over the month of November! FLIP ON to all of the community members that helped support our great cause :) (Just a reminder, there's only 5,000 people in the whole town...so that's a LARGE amount of money for that few of people!)
- Flip on to my extensive scarf collection. I love love love wearing scarves with my outfits, with my jackets, and it's practically a staple for living around here in the winter time. My favorite is my Coach black and grey leopard print :) I tried to find a picture, but to no avail. But sometimes in the winter when I get all bundled up, this is what I feel like:
Ok this post has gone on long enough, so I'll let you all go back to work since you're on your company computers and time :) He he he, admit it! It's ok, we all do it now and again.
Happy weekend people!





$90 oil change!!!! Yikes!!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture cracks me up! Is that you on your way to your drafty office? ;o)
HAHAHA! Love that picture...you must feel like the Michelin Man :) I hear ya about the friend thing. Might be time to cut them loose.
ReplyDeleteI want to see some current pics of the area! Is snow on the ground??
ReplyDelete