I compiled a list of letters I'd like to send to a few people, so here we go...
Dear Class C Girls Basketball,
Although you are usually extremely boring, to the point where I'd rather be knitting an afghan than watching you play, thank you for making last night's game interesting. I've come to the conclusion that I can actually tolerate watching these games when the players try to kick the shit out of each other. Although it may not be the best sportsman's conduct, it is highly entertaining to watch!
Dear Holiday Season,
I really appreciate you. More than you'll ever know! Letting me work only 3 days this week, 3 days next week, and 4 days the following week is truly kind of you. 'Preciate it. Oh, and keep those paid government holidays comin! P.S. Thank you for allowing my boss to take these 2 weeks off-makes the office a wee bit less stressful.
Dear Anonymous Posters Online,
I'm not talking about my blog, but our local newspaper blog. You all need to grow a pair. Post your real name, stand behind your opinion and words, and own up to your thoughts. Quit hiding behind the computer. If you wouldn't say it to someone in person to their face, then shut your pie-hole. And BTW, go back to grammer and spelling skool. HA!
Dear boss,
Please, please, please let me go to Nashville for work in July! I wanna meet Sarah Kate! I'll be extra good, I swear!
Dear Kittens,
I know you're still pissed at me for taking you to the vet to lose your manhood, but please STOP the mutiny on my Christmas trees! I get your point!
Dear Blog Friends,
Remember a couple of Flip Off Fridays ago when I said there was nothing worse than showing up to your massage appointment on the wrong day? Well, I was wrong...there is something worse....when the morning of your massage, the massage therapist texts you to let you know your appointment is CANCELED due to her sick child she has to stay home with. Don't get me wrong-I'm not mad at her at all. It just kinda deflates you...Oh well. Such is life. And it doesn't hurt that I got an appointment for a mani today :)
Dear People at the Drive-Thru Coffee Line that order 2 toasted bagels with cream cheese and 2 blended drinks,
SERIOUSLY??? Just because you can't get your shiz together in the morning in time to make breakfast, doesn't mean you can take 8 minutes (yes, I counted) in the coffee line to get your stuff. Yes, there is only 1 coffee line...I live in a small town-I'm lucky I have a coffee shop! But these people seriously don't know drive-thru coffee etiquette. It's not ok for me to wait that long to get my morning fix.
Dear Husband,
THANK YOU for telling me it's ok to listen to Christmas music on the whole 10-hour drive to my parent's house. YAHOO! This makes my heart happy :)
LOOOOOOOVE,
Prairie Princess




Oh friend! These are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI second the Dear Boss letter!!!! :o)
ReplyDelete