You know, I have come to enjoy this whole Flip Off Friday thing...it's kinda nice to vent, just to get things off of my chest. And, to remind me to be thankful for the things I have :)Ok, here goes!
Flip On!
-Flip on to my new coworker, who gave me a tortilla press! I make my own homemade tortillas, because I think they taste better, it's A LOT cheaper, and I like knowing where my food came from. My new coworker is Hispanic, and originally from Mexico, so she eats a lot of authentic Mexican food. She had an old tortilla press she didn't use, so she gave it to me! And brought homemade salsa this morning too :)
-Flip on to this gorgeous weather we're STILL having! It was over 40 degrees every day this week! Yahoo!
-Cheesy as it may be....FLIP ON to The Bachelor starting on Monday! It's one of my guilty pleasures :) Come on, you guys watch it too...just admit it...
-Flip on to being ahead of my deadlines for work! Isn't that the greatest feeling when you get something done WAY ahead of schedule? It reminds me of college, when I would finish a project or paper several weeks ahead of time, instead of procrastinating until the last minute.
Flip OFF!
-I know I've said this before, but flip off to cancer. My grandpa has Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and is currently going through chemo again. He had it 3 years ago and got rid of it, but it came back again. Please keep him and our family in your thoughts and prayers :)
-So you remember that coworker that I just Flipped On to in the paragraph above, like 2 seconds ago??? Well, now I'm flipping her off because she just walked into my office with an apple fritter she bought for me at the store...ugh...Ok, twist my arm!
-And also, flip off to Express' 70% off end of the year clearance sale going on right now...here ya go!
I hope you all have a fantastic, SAFE, and fun New Years! Remember, no drinking and driving, and wear your seat belts!




I'm not even gonna click that Express link! :o) I DO NOT need any more clothes!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow do you make your own tortillas? I need to learn!
I still love the Bachelor! Even though I'm thrilled with their choice this year. Still...I'm very into that drama-infested show.
ReplyDelete