Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today I'm linking up with C.Mae at Happiness Is...for tail-waggin' Tuesday! She's encouraging people to share pictures of their pets for the holidays.


I didn't take any this year with the ugly sweaters on the dogs, but the ones I took last year were pretty cute, so I'll share them again!




Harley is REALLY excited to be wearing his sweater!



And there you have it! I would love to see pics of your animals for the holidays, so send me a link to your blog or email me a picture!

4 comments:

  1. Ugly sweaters on dogs? Funnies thing I've ever seen. They look like good sports :) I think they like wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracked me up! The pets in ugly sweaters rather than humans! classic! thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Blue sweater photo - haha

    ReplyDelete