Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, December 16, 2011

Flippin on! Flippin off!

I hope everyone had a great week! I love the feeling that Friday brings...it's like sublime joy, ecstatic, wanna snap your fingers, happy. (No snapping fingers? Ok, that's just the sorority girl in me)



And for me, it's a chance to say WAHOO! to all of the good things that happened during the week, as well as giving a proverbial middle fingers to those things I wish would not have taken place. So here we go!

Flip On!
1) Flip On to being a very productive work week for me. You know those weeks where you just get a lot accomplished? I had one of those. There is no greater feeling in the world than making a list and crossing most things off when they are done!

2) Flip ON! to getting everyone's Christmas cards in the mail. First of all, I love getting mail. Not bills, but stuff that's from family or friends. And I love Christmas time because that's when everyone sends their family pictures and I love it!

3) Flip on to 3 more work days after today until Christmas break! Woo!

4) Flip ON to hubs' company Christmas party tomorrow! Dress is semi-formal, which means I actually get to dress up! Yay! 

Flip OFF!
4) I love my pets, I really do. However, I do not love the little disaster they left inside my house yesterday. I don't know what happened, but I think that the puppy started chasing the cat, the cat jumped on the Christmas tree and pulled off some of the lights and ornaments. It didn't stop there...they couldn't just leave the ornaments where they fell, but they had to drag them all over the house. Under the bench, by the front door, by the back door, under the table, down the hallway. I think the total was 7 broken ornaments. And my 2 foot tall gingerbread woman is missing her eyes and buttons. When I opened the door it looked like little gremlin elves came in a shit glitter everywhere. NOT cool!

5) Flip Off...to the UPS man who ran over and killed our dog that still has a job with UPS. I was pulling out of the garage at my in-laws last night and in pulls the UPS driver....I was praying to baby Jesus that it was not him. No such luck. Since no one was home, I got out of the pickup, and took the package from him without saying a word. He said something but I think I was so surprised/pissed that he still was working for UPS on the same route, that I could not think of any words that were not obscene profanities.

Ok folks, I hope you all have a G-R-E-A-T weekend!

6 comments:

  1. How about a flip on for your new follower!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I would have jumped on him and tried to pull all his hair out! That is AWFUL that he is still on the same route. I'm so sorry you had to see him again. :o(

    On a happier note - adorable picture from Legally Blonde! I just love that movie! Have fun at the party!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLY!!! That stinks! I want to see pictures of your tree and decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love your flip on/off list! your pets sound like little troublemakers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha the snap happy sorority sister reference cracked me up!! I'm active in our alum group and we recently went to a collegiate meeting and we had to throw out the snaps instead of clapping. Brought me back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh the flip offs make me so mad...sorry about your lose Nicole!

    ReplyDelete