Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Little Bit Late!

So I KNOW I'm waaayyy behind the times with my Christmas post, but better late than never, right? We drove the looooong way across Montana to my parent's house, for a quick 2-day visit. As usual, I took tons of pics of my niece cause she's so stinkin cute!

This is her new favorite thing to do. She grabs on to your hands and "walks" all over the place.

Helping grandpa make some taters. Yes, I realize she's sitting on the counter. And no, she didn't fall off.


Hey auntie! There's nothing in this bottle!


Coolest baby I ever saw!


We did a little family photo sesh on Christmas Eve at church.

Not the greatest picture of us, but oh well. I had to save the good ones cause we might use them for next year's card! Ha!


My two younger siblings.


My wonderful parentals.


Silly boys.


Dillon and Danielle


Christmas morning with the dogs...yes, 4 dogs. Harley, Smoke, Huck, and Gus is on the floor.


My little nugget's Christmas Eve outfit!


Smoke is NOT enjoying Kendall, as she keeps pulling his fur.


Merry Christmas morning!!


Woohoo! Candy and presents!


Grandma helping Kendall open her gifts.



And last but not least, getting in some play time with Uncle Patrick before we had to go home.


That's it! This Christmas I truly felt blessed by being able to spend the holidays with my family. Even if it was only for 2 days, every minute of it was special. Hope all of you had a great Christmas as well!

2 comments:

  1. All of that driving only for two days?!?! You are a much better road-tripper than me. :o)

    I REALLY love how long your hair is getting! You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks like you had a lovely xmas! Thanks for your comment, checking out that blog and looks pretty damn good so thankies! :)

    M x

    ReplyDelete