And here we have the regal Mister Harley. He really hates having his picture taken, but this one turned out pretty good. Probably because we were sitting in the kitchen, and he knows that there's a small chance I might give him a scrap of something, so he was being EXTRA good when I took this pic. I swear, this dog acts like we don't EVER feed him. He whines when he knows it's dinnertime, will sneak food when I leave the pantry door open, and goes running for the dog dishes at my in-laws whenever we bring him over there. Believe me, he is NOT starving. And I love how he crosses his paws when he lays down :) How cute :)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Just In Case You Forgot...
And here we have the regal Mister Harley. He really hates having his picture taken, but this one turned out pretty good. Probably because we were sitting in the kitchen, and he knows that there's a small chance I might give him a scrap of something, so he was being EXTRA good when I took this pic. I swear, this dog acts like we don't EVER feed him. He whines when he knows it's dinnertime, will sneak food when I leave the pantry door open, and goes running for the dog dishes at my in-laws whenever we bring him over there. Believe me, he is NOT starving. And I love how he crosses his paws when he lays down :) How cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I miss Hardley! Mostly I miss his Elvis lip.
ReplyDeleteThey are such cutie patooties!!!! Makes me want to bring my dog out here for good!
ReplyDeleteOkay...as soon as I saw schmoke and pancake I kept repeating it over and over in my head trying to figure out where I knew it from! Guess I should have just kept reading a little further. ;o) Was it goldmember who said that in the 3rd movie?