What do I mean by this? Getting new straw and laying it down for the cows to lie in.
This is my best work getting an action shot:
Someone's got to put the man to work!
Ahhh, fresh new sheets, all rolled out!
I learned that these sparkly white shoes were not the best choice of foot attire, since the ground isn't completely frozen...there's was lots of mud and cow poo on them after we were done. Ugh, should have worn my boots!
He's such a hard worker :) If I tried doing that, I'd probably look like a midget on steroids trying to fork that straw around everywhere.
This is hubs...outside the tractor, hard at work. This is me, taking the picture from inside the tractor, where it is warm :)
Done! See, look how cozy that is! I'm sure in no time it will be covered in pee and poo and we'll have to do it all over again! (And by "we" I mean Hubs).




Too cute! I was laughing at the midget on steroids reference! ;o) So how often do ya'll have to change their sheets? We do it for the chickens every 4 months or so, but there's only 6 of them and they're little, so I can only imagine your cows dirty their sheets in no time!
ReplyDeleteyou're such a hard worker! Haha! that makes me laugh that you were inside while P sweated his balls off. haha
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures...your hubby definitely works hard! You are funny about your shoes being sparkling white:-)
ReplyDelete