I thought I would start the week out with one of my favorite appetizer recipes! I used to just call them Tortilla Pinwheels, but Lacey in the City decided to call them Fiesta Pinwheels...it sounds so much more....festive! Here is the recipe:
10 large flour tortillas
2 blocks cream cheese
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
1 small can diced olives
1 small can diced green chiles
1 package taco seasoning
1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
Soften cream cheese. Add the Monterey Jack cheese, olives, green chiles, taco seasoning and jalapeno. Mix well. Spread evenly over tortillas. Roll tortillas and place them in the fridge for 3 hours. Slice into 2 inch pieces and serve!
These things are So good, and SO addictive! I may or may not be eating some right now...




My friend's grandma used to makes these! I love them and never can get enough! Now I have the recipe. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSounds delish. I will have to save this recipe!
ReplyDelete