Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Debating...

I know a lot of people are not super excited about the teams that are playing in this year's Superbowl. I know at the Hackley house, we aren't too interested in it, because Patrick's beloved Packers aren't playing. (Have I ever told you we have a whole room dedicated to his Packers and other sports memorabilia?) The only thing this Superbowl game has going for it is the beautiful Tom Brady...and his head is covered in a helmet the whole game, so what's the point?

The ONLY reason I would want to have any sort of gathering on this should be a national holiday day, would be to make food and entertain...which I looooooove doing. I love creating new appetizers, finger foods, etc. And good thing we have Pinterest to give us some great ideas! Here are some of the things I'm thinking of...all recipes can be found on the links attached to their pictures on my Pinterest page. P.S...if you're still not a member and need an invite, comment below or email me.


Cheesy Pesto Bread

Italian Skewers

 Queso Blanco Dip

 Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese Jalapeno Bites

Cucumber Boats

Veggie Bar

Mini Snickers Caramel Cheesecakes

Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips

Herb and Parmesan Bread Twists

Homemade Potato Chips dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt

Calzone Rolls

Mozzarella Balls and Tomato-Basil Sauce

Buffalo Chicken Bites

Black Bean Baked Taquitos

Mini Wedge Salads

Jalapeno Popper Dip

Roasted Sweet Potato Cube Skewers w/ Cilantro-Jalapeno Aioli

Baked Veggie Eggrolls

Christmas Crack

Ok, now wipe the drool off of your face! What are you doing for the Superbowl? Any fun recipes to try? What's your username on Pinterest??? I want to follow you!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not too into either of the teams either. But if you were having a party with those snacks, I'd totally be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...you're cooking all of that! I'm coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those look delectable!!! -lacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look so good! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to bring to the party we are going to! Yikes!
    Follow me! @AnnamarieZTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole! Seriously! I'm trying to get in shape. Stop posting all this yummy stuff!! :o) I don't know what looks best....the white cheese dip, or the black bean taquitos, or the snickers cheesecakes! Jeez!

    Still not on Pinterest, but I don't need an invite. I have enough time sucks in my life right now. ;o)

    ReplyDelete