Soooooo, last winter when my dad had some extra time on his hands, he scanned all of my childhood pictures onto the computer, and made copies on CD's for us. My lovely sister Boone (no, that's not really her name) decided to post one on FB yesterday. I've decided to share with all of you lovelies. Behold...
Yep, that's me, in all of my glory. In my pretty Christmas dress, with tights and pretty shoes. And please take note...those pins on my giant collar and sunglasses. Yes, I had matching sunglasses pins. I'm a California baby, what do you expect?
Oh, and that giant barbie mansion sitting in the box behind me? It was awesome until my little sister decided to jump on it and destroy the whole thing.
My dad gave me a CD, so I need to go home, find it, and upload a couple more of these precious gems for you guys :)
I love looking at childhood photos...so any of you that post them, please send me a link to your blog so I can take a look!





That's a great picture!! Haha!
ReplyDeleteummm i didnt jump on it i just sat on it
ReplyDeleteThat was really nice of your dad, it's a big job to put all the photos on CD. That is one priceless pic, too cute. And I would love to visit Montana one day.
ReplyDelete