Since I was going on a little road trip for work, I decided I needed a new playlist on my Ipod...which according to my sister Danielle, is "an ancient piece of crap." It's an Ipod Nano, that's about 4 years old. It works just fine for me! Instead of making my own playlist, I decided to ask Patrick (I won't be referring to him as hubs anymore...he said he doesn't like it and it's weird) to make me a list of songs that reminded him of me.
For those of you that are married or in serious relationships, you know when your significant other does something that just makes your heart melt and you get those butterflies all over again? Well, that's what his song list was like :) Ladies and gents...what songs would your significant other put on YOUR playlist???
Without further adieu, here is mine....
1) She and I-Alabama
2) Honey Bee-Blake Shelton
3) She's Everything-Brad Paisley
4) Look At You Girl-Chris Ledoux
5) Gettin' You Home-Chris Young
6) Hello Darlin-Conway Twitty
7) Why'd You Come In Here-Dolly Parton
8) Crazy Girl-Eli Young Band
9) Two of A Kind, Workin' On A Full House-Garth Brooks
10) It Just Come Natural-George Strait
11) Don't Stop Believin'-Journey (random, I know!)
12) Somewhere With You-Kenny Chesney
13) Man in the Mirror-Michael Jackson
14) Hypnotize-Notorious B.I.G.
15) Kiss Me In The Dark-Randy Rogers Band
16) Next To You, Next To Me-Shenandoah
17) I Got You-Thompson Square
18) Drive Me Wild-Sawyer Brown
19) What Do You Think About That-Montgomery Gentry
20) I Love Your Love The Most-Eric Church (my favorite on the list!)





I love how many country songs are on your list!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad you're going to call him Patrick now. Hubs, hubby, and any variation of that term drives me nuts! I'm such a weirdo, I know...
i LOVE me some Blake Shelton! he is so sexy! Great mix of songs!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Randy Rogers, Eric Church, Conway Twitty.. =]]
ReplyDeleteHow can you go wrong with Journey AND Michael Jackson? I love you guys. :)
ReplyDelete