My biggest Flip ON for the day is going to the Richland County Sheriff's Office Deputy who passed me on the highway this morning and gave me the "slow down" signal with his hand, instead of pulling me over for going 80 in a 70....thanks Mr. officer!
Flip ON to getting my niece's birthday invitation in the mail...she's turning ONE already! How the heck did that happen so quickly?
Flip ON to the app called myfitnesspal. It asks your starting weight, what your weight loss goal is, and then gives you a daily allowance of calories to reach your goal by a certain date. You enter in the foods you eat and it tracks your calories for you. This this is holding me accountable, and I like it! I'm on day 3 of entering, and so far, so good!
Flip ON to the people of Montana that are crazy enough to do what we call "frosting." It's a little phenomenon that has taken over part of western Montana, and these fine people made a video called "Frosters Anonymous." Parts of the state got over a foot of snow in one day last week, so they decided to take advantage of it! Enjoy :)
My Flip Off's of this week are minimal, so it seems I had a pretty good week!
Flip Off to small-town drivers, who then attempt to drive in a larger city. They end up going down one-ways the wrong way, IN the EXIT lane at a parking garage, and almost run red lights. I felt as if death was staring me in the face that day. Yikes!
Flip OFF to my stinkin laundry piles. I swear that stuff grows exponentially during the day while I'm gone, and somehow creates several more, and larger piles for me to do. UGH.
Flip off to having to work tomorrow on a Saturday :( It was actually voluntary, because I'm doing a training for childcare providers. In order to get more of them there, I had to hold it on a day where they aren't working. So...Saturday it is. I can't even be excited for Friday, which is sad. I'll have one day off this weekend, but will be able to take that time off some other time. Oh well! I love my job, so it is worth it.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!




OMG!!!! That video is freakin' funny!!! People in Montana are AWESOME!!!! I was dying laughing the whole time! I wish we got that much snow - just once! I have no idea what that's like!
ReplyDeleteFlip on to being amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love My Fitness Pal!!! You can find me if you want! I'm sre118607
ReplyDelete