I'm out of town today for a short work training, and I'm getting home LATE LATE tonight. Most likely, I probably won't have a blog up for tomorrow, but if I do it will not be until later in the afternoon. (So Erin and Auntie Lisa, you can just wait until later in the day to check :) )
I really love blogging..I really really do. And I appreciate all of my followers...even the ones who aren't registered followers who read every day. For the blogs that I follow, I love reading how other people live all around the country. Some of my favorite blogs have hundred, even thousands of followers.
Today I want to focus on the blogs I follow that don't have hundreds, or even thousands of followers. These girls are just like me-they have less than 100 followers. I find their life adventures amazing, fun, and interesting to read. They have a story to tell just like I do, and I want to share the love!
Meet:
Amanda @ Princess of the Panhandle
Celeste @ O For A Horse With Wings!
Emily @ A Penchant for Pink
Shayna @ All From My Kitchen, My Home & My Life
Anna Marie @ Last Days As A Miss...
Emily @ Miss Scissorhands
Michelle @ Mommy Diaries
Kristine @ The Best Is Yet To Come
Serene @ 1 Day At A Time
Show them some love!




If I could "like" this i would, I love reading blogs
ReplyDeleteThanks friend!
ReplyDeleteAWW! Thanks for the blogger love & shout out! I so appreciate it! Safe travels!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...this is so sweet..will be checking them out when i have time!
ReplyDeleteCool! Thanks friend. That means I am going to have to write a post tonight. :)
ReplyDeleteI already follow Emily! I love that girl!!! Gonna go check out some of the others!
ReplyDeleteI suck. I barely get on to read blogs anymore because this year has just been sooooooo busy already! Ahh! Thanks for the shout out though!! I really do appreciate it! :o)
ReplyDelete