I got this idea from The Roberts Family blog, and thought it was a cute idea to share more info about me.
-12-
Random stuff
I played the flute for 6 years
I've ridden an elephant
I'm glad my husband and I were able to do some traveling before we had kids
I HATE being told what to do
I have a collection of purses that could make a down payment on a car...or buy a really cheap one
I love the quiet
I won my 6th grade spelling bee and placed 3rd in my county the same year.
There are SO many places in the US I want to visit
There are SO many places in the US I want to visit
Favorite color is pink
I try to make as much home-made food as I can
My garden is going to be MASSIVE next summer...even bigger than this year's!
My childhood best friend's name was Stefanie, and she grew up to be a delivery nurse. My current best friend's name is Stefanie, who works as an ER nurse at a children's hospital...weird coincidence, huh?
-11-
Things I do every. single. day.
Smooch my husband
Smooch my husband
Facebook
Miss my niece
Drink coffee...duh
Play with my pups
Think of the next available time for me to take a nap
Wish gas prices were lower
Drive a different vehicle (story for another day)
Catch up on my celebrity gossip
Think about drinking more coffee...
Brush my teeth
-10-
Most recent purchases I've made
Groceries
Most recent purchases I've made
Groceries
A new wall calendar
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich (this is a big deal for me, since we don't have a Wendy's where I live!)
Fuel
2 shirts from Old Navy.com
2 shirts from Express.com
A bra from victoriassecret.com (noticing a theme here?)
Cat food
Dinner out with my husband
My annual Cosmo subscription
Cat food
Dinner out with my husband
My annual Cosmo subscription
-9-
Future vacation destinations
Hawaii
Future vacation destinations
Hawaii
Las Vegas (it's my second home!)
Ireland
Ft. Worth, TX (where my bestie lives)
St. Lucia
Daytona Beach, FL
Canada! (I live 80 miles from the border and have never been...sad)
Italy
Canada! (I live 80 miles from the border and have never been...sad)
Italy
Turks and Caicos
-8-
Currently in my living room
Currently in my living room
Couch
Big Ass TV (60")
Recliner
Massive DVD collection
Sex and the City collection-pink suede cover and all!
Our wedding albums
Broken pieces of Christmas ornaments I'm still finding because of my cats
2 overstuffed fluffy vanilla-colored chairs
-7-
If you came to my house the TV would most likely be on
Criminal Minds
If you came to my house the TV would most likely be on
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Bravo
ESPN
NASCAR anything
Chopped
Top Chef
-6-
Some of my favorite foods
Ice Cream
Some of my favorite foods
Ice Cream
Cheese
Brownies
Rice
Pizza
Sun Chips
-5-
Things I accomplished over Christmas break
This is not a for real question...who gets Christmas break?
-4-
Music I CANNOT stop listening to
Sugarland
Sugarland
Lady Antebellum
90's music-BSB, Spice Girls, you name it!
Adele
-3-
People who blog that I would want to be friends with in real life
-2-
Things I can reach from where I am sitting
Trader's Dispatch Magazine (you don't wanna know)
Trader's Dispatch Magazine (you don't wanna know)
A glass of water
-1-
A picture that I love
A picture that I love
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it...This was our first test drive in the Bug as a family. I said, "everybody smile!" and I swear it looks like Harley is smiling. I love that pup :)




That is the BEST picture!!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to add NASHVILLE to #9. ;o)