Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, January 6, 2012

Not Flip Off Friday

I know I usually do my flip on/off Friday, but today I have a heavy heart. I am currently on my way to California to visit my grandpa, who is not doing so well. I had mentioned in a previous Flip Off that he has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, which he had his first battle with in 2008. I'll be there for the weekend visiting with him and my family, and return back home on Monday. The prognosis is not good, and this may be my last time seeing him :(

Please keep him and our family in your thoughts and prayers.


3 comments:

  1. Hope your grandpa feels better soon! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicole. I'm so so sorry, sweetie. I hope you enjoy your time with him this weekend. I'll be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete