Today I'm linking up with Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle to bring you just what you wanted...more stuff about ME!!
[the rules...]
one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!
[Two]
1. I love to cook and bake, but sometimes I still mess up a simple chocolate chip cookie recipe.
2. When I lived with my best friend for a summer in college, we lived on Velveeta shells and cheese, Tostitos lime chips and queso and salad's from a local restaurant. Ahhh, to be young and thin again!
3. I've had some intense jobs-a juvenile probation officer and a security shift supervisor at a pre-release center for convicts coming out of prison. And you know what...I LOVED THEM. The jobs-not the convicts. Hahaha.
4. Patrick and I's first official date was breakfast at Perkins.
5. I have one tattoo-it's a pink ribbon in support of my mom and grandma for being breast cancer survivors.
6. I used to get excited about parties and going out to the bars, but now all it takes to excite me is a new wall calendar or ordering the new Pioneer Woman cookbook that comes out in March!
7. When people smell cow poo and say, "Ew, that stinks!" I take a big whiff and say, "Smells like money to me!" Nope, not kidding.
8. I'm really bad about sending cards for birthdays. I always remember when they are, but just never seem to get a card out in time.
9. My uncle was on the show Wheel of Fortune a looooooong time ago. He was the big winner! Back when you won money and bought things on the show to take home. Ok, so that's not really a fact about me, but cool nonetheless!
10. I prefer to maintain relationships with my friends and family who live out of town and in other states than to try to make new good friends here. (It's like dating all over again...it's exhausting!).
11. I am too hard on myself (aren't we all?).
[three]
[questions from Amanda]
1. Would you rather be lazy in your sweat pants or out all dolled up?
one. you must post the rules.
two. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four. tag eleven people and link them on your post
five. let them know you've tagged them!
[Two]
1. I love to cook and bake, but sometimes I still mess up a simple chocolate chip cookie recipe.
2. When I lived with my best friend for a summer in college, we lived on Velveeta shells and cheese, Tostitos lime chips and queso and salad's from a local restaurant. Ahhh, to be young and thin again!
3. I've had some intense jobs-a juvenile probation officer and a security shift supervisor at a pre-release center for convicts coming out of prison. And you know what...I LOVED THEM. The jobs-not the convicts. Hahaha.
4. Patrick and I's first official date was breakfast at Perkins.
5. I have one tattoo-it's a pink ribbon in support of my mom and grandma for being breast cancer survivors.
6. I used to get excited about parties and going out to the bars, but now all it takes to excite me is a new wall calendar or ordering the new Pioneer Woman cookbook that comes out in March!
7. When people smell cow poo and say, "Ew, that stinks!" I take a big whiff and say, "Smells like money to me!" Nope, not kidding.
8. I'm really bad about sending cards for birthdays. I always remember when they are, but just never seem to get a card out in time.
9. My uncle was on the show Wheel of Fortune a looooooong time ago. He was the big winner! Back when you won money and bought things on the show to take home. Ok, so that's not really a fact about me, but cool nonetheless!
10. I prefer to maintain relationships with my friends and family who live out of town and in other states than to try to make new good friends here. (It's like dating all over again...it's exhausting!).
11. I am too hard on myself (aren't we all?).
[three]
[questions from Amanda]
1. Would you rather be lazy in your sweat pants or out all dolled up?
-Gonna have to go with the sweatpants! But I do enjoy getting dressed up every once in awhile
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
-Spare time? What's that?!?! It usually involves catching up on my DVR, and in the summer, gardening.
3. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
3. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
-On the beach...anywhere really.
4. Do you read the news? Or watch the news?
4. Do you read the news? Or watch the news?
-Well, funny story about the news. Our closest TV station is based in the next time zone, so the 6 o'clock news comes on at 5:00 pm at my house, which means I'm still on my way home from work at that time. I usually rely on the internet for my news.
5. What's your favorite kitchen gadget?
5. What's your favorite kitchen gadget?
-I would love to say my Kitchen Aid mixer, but I don't use it THAT often. I would probably say my dishwasher! Mostly because well, it washes dishes so I don't have to. Genius!
6. Favorite recipe you've ever cooked?
6. Favorite recipe you've ever cooked?
-Probably when I learned to cook this 4 cheese chicken fettuccine recipe. This stuff is THAT good...it will change your life!
7. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
7. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
-Cosmo, Marie Claire, and apparently Fitness cause I just got a magazine that had my name on it. Someone trying to tell me something? Ha ha ha
8. Favorite person to see in concert?
8. Favorite person to see in concert?
-Well, considering I'm a country girl (now) and the first three concerts I saw in my whole life were Snoop Dog, Nelly and Ludacris....I'm gonna have to go with Sugarland on this one! Seriously, if you EVER get a chance to go to one of their concerts, GO. If you don't, I will reach through the computer screen and smack you. That's just silly to not go-it's THAT good!
9. Favorite sushi?
9. Favorite sushi?
-I don't do sushi, or any other seafood for that matter.
10. Favorite workout tip?
10. Favorite workout tip?
-Well, that might require actually working out...hmmm....lol. I would say that if you hate to run/jog like I do, just keep thinking of a picture of yourself where you were thinner, or someone you really don't like that is skinnier than you...that will keep you going :) Sometimes it is too easy to just STOP. This tip will keep your legs a-movin!
11. Favorite "adult beverage"?
11. Favorite "adult beverage"?
-WINE WINE WINE WINE WINE
[four]
11 Questions from Nicole to you:
[four]
11 Questions from Nicole to you:
1. What is the best place you've ever traveled?
2. If you had $1 million dollars, which charity/organization would you donate it to?
3. Favorite childhood toy?
4. One thing you love about yourself.
5. Favorite restaurant and menu item?
6. If you didn't work, what would you do?
7. Your favorite online shopping site.
8. What is one memory you hold near and dear to your heart?
9. Favorite candle scent?
10. Favorite sports and team?
11. Favorite TV shows?
[five]
[five]
I'm not going to tag 11 people, cause that's a lot of work...sorry! But I will tag a few of my favorite ladies who I think should do this :)




Velveeta shells and cheese with Tostitos lime chips and queso, YUMM!
ReplyDeletejuvenile probation officer, really? I never would've imagined that.