Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm back to flipping off!

Hi! Hi! Hi! My morning coffee is a little strong...can you tell???

I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for this week to be over. I only worked 4 days this week, but they were killer days. I have about 8 hours of shows on my DVR to catch up on this weekend, and the comfy couch is calling my name.

So, for our flip on/off Friday....

1) Flip ON! To my sis Danielle living closer to me. She's only about 4 hours away now, which isn't too far in my mind. For the rest of you normal people, a 4 hour drive for me feels like 1 hour.

2) Flip ON! to my landlord, who is SO awesome she put me as a user on her Amazon Prime account, so I can take advantage of FREE shipping for online purchases! Yahoo! Already made my first purchase :)

3) Flip On to my three-day weekend! Thank you MLK. This now makes 5 weeks in a row that I have worked 4 days or less per week...and getting paid for 5-day work weeks. Loving it!

4) Flip ON to doing a week's worth of blogging in one day, so I didn't have to worry about it for the whole week. I think I'll be doing this again.

5)Flip OFF to farm paperwork/end of the year/tax paperwork...holy crap! I spent 7 hours last week working on it....and I'm still not done....

6) Flip OFF to the semi driver who passed me and night and made it so I had to pull over so he could get around me safely...NOT cool man.

7) Flip Off! To whoever took this teacher from the town I work in:


Even the FBI is here looking for her...this has been all over CNN, Headline News, Yahoo home page...pass along the info if you can! This was my husband's middle school math teacher, and in a town of 5,000 people, someone going missing is a BIG deal. They had over 1,000 people looking for her last Sunday.



Ok, that's all for now friends! Hope you all have a great, wonderful, fantastic weekend!



1 comment:

  1. That's how I do my blogging, too. I write them out on the weekends and schedule them for the week ahead. Then I get to enjoy everyone else's blogs during the week!

    I really hope they find that teacher. :o(

    ReplyDelete