Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, April 6, 2012

Flip On/Off Friday!

Hey friends! Today is Flip On/Off Friday, but I'm going to keep this a more positive post! If you'd like to join in, grab the button and play along! Just make sure to link back to Amanda and I :)


FLIP ON!!!
-Flip On to my sister Danielle who will be here in 4 short weeks! She lived with us in the summer of 2009 right after we first moved back, and she's coming back again! My brother won't be living with us, since he's still going to be in Basic Training most of the summer, but he said he'd be sure to come visit!

-Flip ON to having Easter dinner at our house this weekend! It's a lot of work to make the house all clean and pretty, but I love hosting and entertaining people, so I enjoy it. I got a bunch of new ideas for our meal from Pinterest and Pioneer Woman of course, so it should turn out well! What are you guys eating for Easter Dinner?

-Flip ON to my GARDEN! Project Prairie Princess Garden is underway for this year already, and I have my seeds ordered...are you ready to see what I'm going to be planting??? Ok here goes...Carrots, cucumber, green beans, broccoli, bell peppers, cauliflower, corn, gourds, mini pumpkins, cilantro, dill, green leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, head lettuce, mini watermelon, red onion, peas, jalapenos, green chilies, spinach, yellow squash, roma tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, beets, yellow onion, red leaf lettuce, and potatoes. Whew! That's A LOT! I'm actually going to have to plot everything out. But, I know if it needs to be bigger, I always have the room :)

FLIP OFF!!!
-FLip off to the ol' allergies. They're not doing so hot right now for me, and a lot of other people around here. It's not as bad for me right now as later in the summer with grass pollen, but I'm definitely feeling it.

-Flip Off to weekends only being 2 days! With the weather getting nicer, we have a lot more things going on and events to go to. I need another weekend to just recover from my regular weekend!

-Flip off to getting tractors stuck in the mud...even though it hasn't rained or snowed excessively since last Spring. We seriously still have places in the ground where when you drive over them, water squirts out and the tractor tires start to sink in the mud. That's crazy-makin! But on the surface, everything looks normal...that's when it gets tricky!

Well, that's enough for now...I'll leave you with this fun video, which is a spoof of "I'm Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO. This one is "I'm Country and I Know It," and does a little take off of Sweet Home Alabama. I found myself laughing hysterically when I watched it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! "I stepped in poopsie" ;o) I'm cracking up! This is hilarious!!!

    Have fun with your sister!! How long will she get to stay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, that's my favorite part!!! I giggled so much while watching this video! My sister will be here ALL summer long! From the first week in May, until the end of August!

      Delete