Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday!

Soooo, today I just want everyone to know that it's my half birthday! YEP! 6 months until my birthday! Feel free to send flowers or wine :)

Anyways...

Ok, so first of all, I feel MUCH better about my Pinterest habit after finding a lady who has almost FIVE HUNDRED boards...and almost 60,000 pins. I shit you not. My internet at home froze when I tried to upload her profile in Pinterest. Now, whenever I feel like I'm spending too much time on Pinterest, I'll just remind myself that it's not as bad as her! HA!

So here's some awesome things I've found recently:



Cute, no?

How about delicious?







And last but DEFINITELY not least, the funnies!!!






This one is for YOU, Kelli!


 Lastly-this one gets me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. You have to say it out loud to yourself to get it.


Come on, you know you laughed!!!

6 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahaha! That last one cracks me up! So true!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see it or say it out loud, I start cracking up!

      Delete
  2. Ok so I dont know where to start from I now want to go shopping to wow Im hungry the next thing I know while the farmer is aggrivating me I read I hope you step on a Lego Barefoot..HaHa right when I needed it then I just breakdown into laughter yes very helpless but let a fool come to close that trigger will be pulled and not a dent or scratch on the wet polish. I love it! NOw the farmer and I are saying Beer-can Bacon haha we are rolling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and shoes!!! Super cutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?!?! I wish my closet looked like my Pinterest board for fashion...it would make getting dressed a whole lot easier in the morning!

      Delete