Yep, I'm linking up again this week with Amber from Brunch With Amber for:
It's OK.....
...to almost drive off without your coffee in the coffee drive thru line...yikes. On the plus side, the barista thought I needed another shot in my latte because of that, so she gave me another one for free!
...to not go to the grocery store for almost 2 weeks.
...to be spoiled by your mother in law...with multiple fabulous gifts from a Coach store, just because :) :) :)
...to ride with my convertible top down on the 25 mile drive to work, and to let my hair get messed up before work and not even care...not even a little!
...to eat that WHOLE bag of microwave popcorn.
...to walk out of your house wearing a white, long, flowy skirt...only to realize 4 hours later that your skirt is see-through and your bright pink undies are showing through...yep.
...to let those dishes sit in the sink overnight...or for a couple of days for that matter.
...to be pissed that CMA Fest is 3 weeks before my trip to Nashville this summer, and it doesn't look like many country artists will be in town when I'm there :(
...to fall off of the "healthy eating" wagon when you have a fun weekend planned.
...to bring your nail polish with you to work and paint your nails throughout the day. (If you have a desk job).
...to spend too much $$ on a good swim suit. It's worth it!
...to have a HUGE crush on Adam Levine. Yum.
What's OK with you today? Anything exciting? I'll be back tomorrow for FLIP ON/FLIP OFF Friday! And then it's the weekend!!!





Adam Levine is sex on a stick. No lie. The man's voice, face, tattoos! And I'm not even a tattoo kinda gal generally!
ReplyDeleteThe skirt and undies thing is embarrassing!! Oh well, at least you had undies on! If you were my little sister, who leans toward commando style more often than not, you mighta been a bit more embarrassed!
And cheers to such a nice barista! I <3 an extra shot for free!
My "It's Okay..." would be "...that sister, brother-in-law, and I stayed up til 1230 last night watching a Wife Swap marathon!"
:) TGIThursday!
Sex on a stick...YES! HA! Well, I had to go out to a meeting, and I wasn't about to leave my bright pink undies on. So....had to take them off! You couldn't see anything though...I was sure to check this time!
DeleteOk, I can see you and Laura staying up that late watching Wife Swap, but Albert??? Makes me giggle a little!
Ummmm is your trip to Nashville definite now?!?! You forgot to tell me!!!!! When are you coming?!?! I have to put this on my calendar!!!
ReplyDelete