And lastly, this picture was taken in our front yard. It's getting to be that time of year where we get beautiful sunsets almost every night, and that night was no exception.
I hope all of you had an amazing Easter! Easter is my holiday to host the family, so I was busy all weekend prepping food, cleaning house and entertaining. The menu consisted of broccoli cheese dip, fruit salsa with cinnamon chips and a veggie tray for appetizers. The main course consisted of marinated roast pork loin, double baked mashed potatoes, green bean casseroles and rolls, and dessert was a lemon gelatin chiffon cake and homemade blueberry cobbler. YUM YUM YUM!!!! I'll share the recipes with you later on this week.
Cheers to a happy Monday, and a great week ahead!




Oh wow, those are so beautiful! I'm glad you put them on here in their large sizes so you can at least get 'some' of the effect. All that wide open space...I have never seen anything like that before!
ReplyDeleteOkay, next year can I join your family for Easter? Your menu sounds delicious!!!
Absolutely! There's always room for you at our dinner table! And Lexie and Cory too of course :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow...those are so pretty! i love love capturing sunsets!
ReplyDeleteThose look like they could be postcards! It's crazy how you can see for miles!
ReplyDelete