Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today Is My Friday!

Isn't that the most AMAZING feeling when it's Thursday, but it's actually your last day of work for the week! LOVE it! In addition to that, today has been a pretty kickass day....I went and had a pedi done on my lunch break, and received THIS in the mail!


 

Ahhhhhhh!!! It's like the angels sang down from the heavens! I read through it already and I can tell you...it does NOT disappoint! There are a lot more different recipes in here, whereas her last cookbook was pretty plain-Jane county man food. This one still sticks to that, but there's a lot more flare in her recipes.

I know yesterday I promised pics from college, but that's just not happening with my busy workday today. I promise though, you'll get them eventually.

This weekend I'm traveling 5 hours to go to a friend from college's wedding. There will be lots of my sorority girls there, which I'm so excited to see. I'm also going to be spending most of my time with my friend Chay, who's wedding I was in last August.

AND, her cute little man :)



Since I'll be traveling tomorrow, there will not be my usual Flip On/Flip Off Friday. Sorry friends! Hope you all have a great weekend and we'll talk next week!


1 comment:

  1. I love long weekends! Enjoy the wedding..what a cute little man!

    ReplyDelete