Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hey friends! I hope your weekend was as GREAT as mine was! It was wonderful to see friends from college, and spend time with one of my best friends and her baby boy. This was the view from my friend's house:


Right on the river! Doesn't get much better than that! Saturday morning we went for a walk with her son and her niece and nephew. He says, "Auntie Nicole, it's COLD outside!" (Side note: The seatbelt in the stroller was broken, which is why there's a bungee strap across his chest!).


We basically hung out all weekend, and went to the wedding on Saturday night.






I had a great time this weekend, and now it's back to the daily grind! I'm also excited, because these two are coming to visit us in a couple of weeks! They'll be here in the middle of May, and this will be their first visit to our home! I've already got lots of stuff planned that we're going to do! I'm excited if you couldn't tell :)

Oh, and only a few short weeks until this fool is coming to live with us for the summer again.


Watch out, Eastern Montana.

Happy Monday, people!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time at the wedding.. Gotta love girlfriends!!

    ReplyDelete