Hi everyone! Don't get pissed cause I didn't post yesterday...I've just been insanely busy at work, home, the farm and FFA stuff that I just couldn't bring myself to pouring any energy into my blog yesterday...sorries!
This faaaaaaabulous girl that I follow, Amber, does what's called "It's Ok Thursday" every week. You know why she's awesome? Cause I find that every week when she posts this list, I find at least 5 things that could have come straight from my mouth or my life. And, the chicky replies to EVERY comment I post on her blog! It makes me feel like she's grateful for the time I spend reading about her life. Thanks for being an inspirational blogger Amber! Go check her out HERE to read what's ok with her....
And for me....
....it's ok to have coffee this morning, and then go for coffee again this afternoon to catch up on "work" with a friend. Right Amanda?? ;)
....it's ok to spend too much money on salon shampoo, find out that you HATE it, and then go back to the drugstore to buy $3 Herbal Essences shampoo.
...it's ok to eat the whole box of mac n cheese if you're having a bad day, or if sometimes it just tastes SO freakin' good you can't stop eating it. (here's a hint: put about 2 pinches of grated mozzarella cheese in with your mac n cheese-it makes it SO much creamier!)
...it's ok to think you should get paid more, but work less. Or not at all and still get paid :)
....it's ok to wipe the drool off of your face after looking at desserts on Pinterest.
...speaking of Pinterest...it's ok to feel like your world is off-kilter if you haven't been on there for a week.
...it's ok to ride around with your windows down and the AC blowing in your car
...it's ok to sing really loud in the car and be "that person" that everyone laughs at as they drive by.
...it's ok if you have too many Coach purses and your mother in law just happens to find one that a hell of a deal that you absolutely cannot live without!
...it's ok to keep those pair of jeans that you really want to fit back into someday, and occasionally try them on to see how much more you need to lose.
...it's ok if you have a couple "off" days eating and feel to ashamed to put it into myfitnesspal.
...it's ok if you just go home and do nothing but sit on your bum catching up on your DVR
So what's OK with all of you??? Go see Amber and link up!
HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY PEOPLE!





I love driving with te AC on and the windows rolled down while singing at the top of my lungs then going home to eat me some Mas and Cheese!! Great post! Looking forward to following!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! I agree-I think all of those things are best, while done concurrently. Have a great weekend!
DeleteCan I tell you how happy this post made me? You're SUCH a doll! :)
ReplyDeleteTotally OK to have coffee twice in one day. OK to think you should get a raise, but a cut on hours. And, also OK to keep jeans you hope to fit back into!
Thanks for linking up. You're the best! xoxo
I was thinking of getting paid more, but just working like, never. Hahahahaha, ohhh, dare to dream!
DeleteLove it! Hahaha...so many of those That's Okays are all me.
ReplyDelete