Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, April 20, 2012

WOOOHOOOOO!! FRIDAY!!!!

My friends, I cannot BELIEVE how excited I am that today is Friday! Unfortunately I have a BIG thing going on for work, so it's not like I can just sit back, relax and enjoy. It's gonna be a doozy of a day for me! I won't keep you waiting, so let's get started! And remember, if you wanna link up, grab the button and make sure you reference back to Amanda and I...thanks!



FLIP ON!!!

-Flip on to my garden being rototilled! Patrick brought home a tractor with a rototiller attachment on it, and got it all done! Some of you might think, "why the heck did he rent a tractor to till a garden?" Well folks, because we don't do any manual labor around here that can be done with a machine! HA! That, and any of the tractors that we own are too big to till my garden. And in case you're wondering how big it actually is, my garden measures 71 feet by 53 feet. HUGE!



-Flip ON to it being Friday. Like I said above, I am SO SO SO stinkin excited for the weekend. Not because I have anything amazing going on, but because I am SO ready to be done with work for the week.!

-Flip ON for coffee today, and well...every other day of the year. I'll be going for a triple shot latte right after I'm done with these here post!

-Flip on to my dad for sending my mom flowers at work!Everybody now...Awwwwww! She works at a bank and they merged with another bank. It's been hectic to say the least and everyone is cranky and working long hours.

-Flip on to the two letters we have gotten from my brother, who is at Basic Training for the Army! I typed a letter back to him-do you think that's lame? Should I actually write one out? I didn't think it was lame but someone else thought it was silly that I didn't hand write a note back. I figure, as long as he's getting something, it doesn't matter what form it's in...right? Wrong? Help?

-Flip ON for helping our local library start their very own Pinterest page! I'll be getting it started today! You think I can quit my regular job and just become a FB/Twitter/Pinterest/Blogger person for the local companies? That would be GREAT.  Social media for everyone!

FLIP OFF!!!!

-As much as I'm ready for the weekend, FLIP OFF to the mayjah mess that awaits me at home. UGH. And it's been a little rainy this week, so needless to say my floors are covered in muddy puppy prints.

-Flip Off to there only being two new episodes of Desperate Housewives left! I am going to feel like a part of me is missing on Sunday nights when those bitches are gone :(

-Flip OFF to all of those Victoria's Secret emails and catalogs I get, what seems like every day of the week. Anyone else have that problem? They suck me in! It's like they know I just paid my VS card off, and they want me to buy buy buy!


Ok friends, wish me luck with my work event today. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and we'll see you next week! P.S. Sorry for the bad language below, but I think most people can agree with this :)



10 comments:

  1. YAY FOR FRIDAY!!! Get through your day and get home to the pups and Pat!

    Also - the typed note is JUST FINE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I need some down time with P, Harley and Smoke, and my DVR! It's kinda rainy here, so it is perfect cuddle on the couch weather! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I typed my letter to Dillon. Dad and Mom also have been typing theirs. Its easier to read that way. The only reason he has to handwrite them to us is because he doesnt have access to a computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's good to know! I just have extra time at work sometimes, or during my lunch break, so it's easier to type one out real quick. I figured he didn't have a computer to type which is just fine.

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't to till a garden that size either! Bring on the machines!

    I'm really not sure what I'm going to do when DH ends. I am so incredibly sad it's leaving. :o(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, no way would i want to do that by hand. It would be a hell of an arm workout though! You'll just have to buy the seasons on DVD and start from the beginning!

      Delete
  4. AHAHAHA. that last picture? priceless. so funny and so true.

    oh, and the end of the week mess? yep, it sucks. i always say that if i had a crap ton of spare cash, i'd hire a maid. just for fridays. just to prepare for the huge mess we will make on sat.

    and dont hate me, but i've never seen desperate housewives!! yikes! does that make me defective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to hire a maid on Fridays, so when I came home from work my house would be spotless for the weekend! No, you're not defective! LOL. We all have our shows that we like, and some are just different than others-I need a new show to watch once this is gone-what are your suggestions?

      Delete
  5. WHOOOOHOOO Im also excited its tha weekend baby. I have nothing, natto, not jack sh$it to do and lovn it that way.
    Cant wait to see how ur garden goes I say I want one every year but scared I will not tend to it. HOwever I am doing a ver very small one this year. Enjoy tha flippin weekend love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you lucky, lucky lady! We had to do an oil change on the car, separate cows, move cows to a different pasture, separate some more cows to go to the sale ring, and then made a run to the dump! Tomorrow's agenda: cleaning house! It takes a little motivation to get the garden going the first time so I would start small. The first year I only grew 3 different things. This year, I have about 20 different things! Once you reap the benefits, you'll want to do more!

      Delete