Hope you all had a GREAT week! If you didn't watch the video or read my blog I posted yesterday, you NEED to. Like, you might not live if you don't watch it. Joking :)
Anyways....it's Friday so you know what that means!!!!
Flip ON!
1) Flip on to getting to sleep in tomorrow...seriously, NEVER gets old.
2) Flip ON to the weather STILL being in the 60's!! This is practically unheard of for us, so I'm taking in EVERY second that I can.
3) Flip ON ON ON to only 25 days until my parents come to visit!!! Seriously, SO excited!!!
4) Flip ON to hubs' birthday on Sunday! His birthday is the 23rd and mine is the 25th of this month. For my birthday I got to go spend a girls weekend in Billings with some friends and see Miranda Lambert in concert. He's spending the weekend in Minneapolis, and will be at the Packers/Vikings game on Sunday! Luckily, his mom is working in Minnesota right now, so she's going to be at the game with him. Luckkyyyyy!!! Look for them on TV. 50 yard line, 17 rows back behind the Packers bench...they'll be the only ones wearing green and yellow in the sea of purple...
5) FLip ON to this little sandwich shop that opened in town. They serve Paninins, which are absolutely delish! It's always fun to have a new place to go for lunch.
FLIP OFF!!!
6) To Box Elder bugs. They are ugly and disgusting, and there's a TON of them wandering around my office. I guess they come inside because it's too cold outside for them, and they gravitate towards heat. ICK.
7) Flip off to the doctor bill be finally got from hubs' appendectomy...uuuuggggghhhhhh....tell you what, thank God for insurance though!
8) Flip off to Pinterest....seriously, that thing has been a time suck for me lately! I can't seem to get enough of it and spend entirely too much time on there. You should check it out and FOLLOW ME
9) Flip Off to people who take others for granted. Be thankful for someone who is doing something for you and helping you out. Treat them nicely, not like crap.
10) And lastly, flip off to my hair needing to be colored REEEEAAAAAALLLY bad. Have to wait until November 9th...ugh.....
THE END! Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm going to go out and about around the farm this weekend to get pictures for you all...don't forget to cheer for the Packers!




I disagree to the flip off about Pinterest! Happy hubby gets to go to the game, lucky!! Still jealous of you that you went to see Miranda. I've seen her 3 times though, so sholdn't be, but I am.
ReplyDeleteIt's almost yo' birthday, it's almost yo' birthday, do do do do do...I'm dancin here, I'm dancin here...can you picture it?!
ReplyDeletePS - have I ever told you how much I thoroughly enjoy your Flippin' Fridays?
I am a pinterest addict and will be following ya.. : 0) Great blog you have here, I found ya blog hopping around.. This is a great post.. Thanks so much for sharing.. I'm officially following you with smiles.. I'm Marilyn.. I am also hoping you would could join in and hopefully participate in "Project Pink Blog Day" Please check out this post of mine, I would LOVE to have you be a part of my Project Pink Blog Day if it fits your schedule.. "All blogger's going pink a day for "breast cancer" -- Wishing you a lovely weekend..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html
ReplyDelete