Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Almost Forgot!

I just about forgot to tell you all... I won a blog award!!!


This lovely little gem was given to me by one of my best blogging buddies, Miss Amanda. We're even friends on FB...it's legit :) You can find her at

PRINCESS OF THE PANHANDLE

She's super awesome, loves a cowboy just like I do, and has an affinity for Dr. Pepper and DVRing shows on TV. I am proud to say that I was her first follower :) Please go tell her hello!

Now here are the rules of the award:

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

See Above....

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:

1• I live on a FRANCH (that's a farm/ranch) and just learned how to drive a tractor 2 weeks ago.
2• I have an obsession with buying Coach purses, scarves, sunglasses, whatever. So much so, the last time I went into their store they told me I was considered a "frequent shopper." Yikes...closing the wallet now...
3• I started blogging in May of 2010 because so much of my family in California asked questions about where I live. I thought a blog would be an easy way to share all of my adventures.
4•  I am obsessed with Christmas. I start listening to Christmas music about mid October. If I could, I would decorate my house the day after Halloween. Hubs says no :(
5• I love Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich...anytime I travel anywhere that has a Wendy's, you bet your sweet ass I'm stopping to get one.
6•  I used to rap in college. Not like freestyle, just singing along to songs...and have rap-offs with other people. Super cool, I know.
7•I'm a member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority. Those girls are some of my best friends! 

Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
Well, I haven't recently discovered 15 new blogs, but I'll surely pass along the link to my absolute faaaaaavorite blogging ladies!

O For A Horse With Wings!

A Classy Southern Wife

A Penchant for Pink

All In My Twenties

A BEAUtiful Mess

Dixie Creek Farm

Lacey In The City

My Heart Shaped Life

Savvy Seasons by Liz

Spunky Junky

3 comments:

  1. I love learning all these new facts about you! Esp the fact that you can RAP! Girl, you would be so much fun to hang out with! :o) I'm gonna go check out some of these other blogs you mentioned in here. Thanks for the shout out!! :o)

    ReplyDelete