And then I forgot my camera at home :(
I also have a garden update for you (Apparently the peas aren't done growing yet?).
But alas, you will have to wait until tomorrow.
I have some other just random things to post about though...
*I had a recurring dream last night...I woke up thinking, "wow, I've had that dream before!" But couldn't remember for the life of me what it was about this morning. Do you guys ever get recurring dreams???
*My MIL sent me a pic the other day of a Coach shopping bag, saying she got something for me but I have to wait a whole week to get it! If that doesn't teach patience, I don't know what does!
*Hubs informed me that he bought a life-size autographed cutout of some Green Bay Packers player, that will be proudly displayed in our man room until we donate it for a fundraising auction in the spring. Is an Aaron Rodgers life-size Fathead not enough?!?!?!
*I accidentally shut my cat in one of our guest bedrooms yesterday afternoon. He was in there for a total of about 14 hours before I found him. I got worried cause I hadn't seen him in awhile, so I started calling outside for him, thinking he went out when I let the dogs out sometime. Nothing. I then remembered I had gone downstairs and opened up the bedroom door, then closed it and went back upstairs. I rushed down the stairs and sure enough, there he was. Sorry kitty!
*I tried a new recipe last Thursday. It was EASY and DELISH!!! I just kind of threw stuff together, so I'll try to make it into a recipe:
Garlic Bread Crumb Pasta
- 8 oz cooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (or more, depending on your love of garlic!)
- 1/4 Cup green olives, sliced
- Directions: Heat olive oil in medium saucepan. Add breadcrumbs and cook until browned. Remove and set aside. In the same pan, add chicken, garlic and red pepper. Sautee' until chicken is cooked. In a large bowl, combine pasta, breadcrumbs, chicken mixture, Parmesan cheese and olives. Toss until noodles are coated evenly with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Until tomorrow....




No comments:
Post a Comment