Yeah!!!! It's Friday!!!!
Flip ON!!!
1) Now it's only 18 days until my parents get here! YIIIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!
2) Flip on to my AMAAAZING parents. They are always so supportive when I need them, and somehow magically always know what I need or need to hear. LOVE THEM!
3) Flip ON to the Christmas music I'm currently playing on my computer. YES, you heard me right. Go get your copy of Sugarland's Gold & Green CD. It's pretty awesome. Speaking of pretty awesome...I'm not afraid to admit that I'll be buying Justin Beiber's Christmas CD. Don't judge me...
4) Flip ON to a whole weekend full of trying new recipes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking and following new recipes that I get from-surprise, surprise-Pinterest.
Flip OFF!
5) To the sore throat that I woke up with this morning...NOT good. I have too much going on to start this nonsense!
6) Flip off to this farm class that starts Monday...you'll learn more about that next week.
7) Flip Off to finally turning my heat on. I guess when it gets down to 25 degrees at night we should probably turn the heat on. I held out for as long as I could!
8) Flip off to everyone being in a hurry these days...just take a deep breath, calm down, and carry on. You don't need to drive like a bat out of hell to get somewhere 1 minute faster.
That's all everyone! Don't forget to stop by on Sunday to hear about my family's story about Breast Cancer. Have a great weekend!





You need to download, or go buy the Love Actually soundtrack! That is my VERY favorite for Christmas tunes! :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm a closet Justin fan, also...no need to be ashamed! Sorry about your sore throat. Burn it away with some vitamin C and hot tea. Hope you feel better!
ReplyDelete