Hope you all had a great week! I've got a fun filled weekend ahead of me and am going to start as soon as I flip you all off! Ha!
Flip ON!
1) Flip on to the Miranda Lambert concert I'm going to this weekend! I'll be attending with some of my best lady friends from the sorority. See? Told you they're awesome!
2) Flip ON to gas prices that went down to $3.79...that's practically a friggin' record here. They haven't been that low since we moved here 2.5 years ago. Woop woop! Now my pickup only costs $75 to fill up instead of $80...yeesh.
3) Flip ON to the weather, which has still been amazing for this time of year! It was in the 80's all week, and be sunny and 60 the next week. That's practically unheard of for this time of year..Woohoo!
4) Flip on to getting off of work 2 hours early the past two days...and did I mention I get Monday off for Columbus day?!?! Thank you explorer of the new world for allowing me to have a PAID day off.
FLIP OFF!
5) I was going to go for a walk/jog when I got done writing this...my motivation however seems to be flying out the window as we speak...
6) Flip OFF to bills...yep...just got paid and there goes the paycheck! I hope the rest of you aren't suffering too bad with bills since it's the beginning of the month. Money makes the world go round I guess. Speaking of money....
7) FLIP OFF to Bank of America...I'm not even a BofA member and I don't know where the closest one is to me actually...but charging $60 per year to debit card holders. You wanna know their reason? "Banks deserve to make a profit." WHAT??? WTF??? Are you kidding me? You can't EVEN tell me they aren't making a profit right now, before this new fee comes. That's B.S. I say go to a local credit union or bank. They can pretty much do whatever they want and follow their own rules, instead of rules from big national chains. That's what we do and it works AMAZINGLY.
8) This one if for my friend Celeste, who had to deal with a SNOW STORM yesterday in Idaho. FLIP OFF SNOW!!! She and her BF (we call him Lane Frost) bought a house and are moving in this weekend...in the middle of a snowstorm. Keep your fingers crossed the weather cooperates for them!
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! Next week's posts will include Miranda concert pics-duh-and FRANCH lingo...it's like a whole other language. Happy weekend peeps!




Miranda Lambert?!?! You're so lucky!!!! Every time I go out in nashville I hope that I'll accidentally run into her and Blake Shelton. ;o)
ReplyDeleteWhy in the world is your gas so expensive?!?! Is it b/c they have to truck it so far out to you guys??
I just came across your blog..and I love your flip-offs and flip-ons especially to the BofA people...totally uncalled for!
ReplyDeleteLoved this flip on/flip off! And cannot believe your friends in Idaho are dealing with a snowstorm already...it was so beautiful here yesterday that we went to the beach!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't read this post before the weekend, but when I saw Miranda tweet that she was in Billings, I had a strong suspicion you were too!!!
I agree about the weather and gas prices! Things are looking up :)
ReplyDelete