Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Told you!

I'm not making this up...all these peas just started growing by themselves! I didn't plant them or anything. I happened to go out into my garden this weekend to throw some stuff into my compost pile. I thought they were weeds at first, but looked a little closer. Nope, most definitely peas! This was the same spot I had my peas planted this year, and I guess when we disced them under I missed a couple of them.







Sooooo, now I have about 50-60 pea plants growing. They don't have enough time to get big enough to produce peas before winter starts, but I still think it's kinda crazy since I didn't actually plant them. Kinda makes me wonder what else might start popping up in the garden...

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of a shame they won't make it!! That is a HUGE amount of pea plants!!

    My bell peppers just FINALLY started growing. They won't make it either. I never got anything off of them this summer! :o(

    ReplyDelete