As promised!!!! I have my first official VLOG! It's far from your normal "VLOG" but I decided since I was out and about feeding cows 2 weekends ago, I would try and take a video of myself on my camera. Well, it worked!
A few side notes: First of all, how weird is it to hear your own voice??? WEIRD. Second of all, farm work is not the most glamorous work...therefore my hair is undone, no makeup on, clothes probably don't match and my overall appearance is generally WAY better than what you see in the video :) So please, don't judge :)
And yes, there may be a *SHORT* appearance of a Ludacris song that goes something like, "move b****, get out the way!"
ENJOY!!!




No joke, my favorite part was the song and you saying whoa, whoa when the truck was moving...AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Loved your first vlog and especially the Ludacris plug!! If something is in my way, I totally say the same thing!! lol!!!
ReplyDeleteI know right?! I couldn't help it! And normally if I was videotaping I wouldn't say something like that, but it just came out! LOL!
DeleteOh my gosh, Nicole! You are the cutest thing in the world!!! Your vlog was awesome!!! I loved seeing the cows all lined up waiting for their snack. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThis made me want to meet you in person even more!!!!
Well Nashville is happening this summer for me, so we're definitely gonna meet up!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!
Delete