Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, March 23, 2012

Flip On/Flip Off Friday!

Well friends, I'm back for today's Flip On/Flip Off Friday, but I'm going to just make this one a positive one!!!

I don't have a linky this week, but feel free to grab the button and join in!


 Today Patrick and I are leaving on a jet plane, headed to the land of palm trees, oranges, and our family! My cousin Erin is getting married in California and ALL of our family will be there! We leave today about 11 a.m. and will be spending the whole weekend eating good food-including In n' Out-family time, lots of pics, and fun wedding festivities. We'll come back Monday, and back to work on Tuesday. So let's give a big ol' FLIP ON for that!

I have LOTS of fun stuff to share next week....including a VLOG!!! It's not your typical vlog where people sit in front of their computer screen and talk. It was taken with my camera, and shows how I feed all that molasses to the cows! And of course, I'll have all sorts of fun wedding pics.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous right now can't wait to hear a lot about it have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh fun! I can't wait to hear your VLOG - I need to hear your voice, I'm guessing a southern accent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no southern accent here! I was born in California and lived there for 10 years, so if I have any accent, it's more of a west coast/CA girl!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I hope you're having a blast at the wedding!!!! Can't wait to see your vlog, too!!!

    ReplyDelete